Customer Service Rep(08965) Northchase, Wilmington, NC
CSR - Insider Position Description
Department: Store Operations
Job Title: CSR - Insider
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports To: General Manager
Regional Operations Manager – secondary report
Direct Reports: N/A
Indirect Reports: N/A
Our in-store people know their stuff and know how to have a good time. Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding pizza making or up selling. You'll love the buzz of friendly competition.
There are two types of in-store positions available: Pizza Makers and Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). As a Domino's Pizza Maker you'll be responsible for making our great pizzas. As a CSR you'll still help out with pizza making, but you'll be more about front-line customer care.
Many Team Members began their careers as CSRs and Pizza Makers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service representative to management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity. There is no place for average at Domino’s; go somewhere else to be average.
Pizza Maker responsibilities:
· Making Domino's high quality pizzas
· Food and portion control
· Hygiene and food safety
· Food preparation
· Taking customer orders and up selling
· General cleaning & organization duties
· Taking orders over phone and in person
· Greeting customers within 10 seconds
· Building relationships with customers
· Up selling
· Cash handling
· Keeping the customer area clean
· Assisting Pizza Makers with toppings and dough.
If you've got your eye on developing a rewarding Domino's career, or you're just looking to earn some extra dollars in your spare time – there's something for everyone in-store.
Perks of the job:
From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we know how important it is to provide the best training and support. Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us to help you become your very best.
Domino's in-store staff enjoy:
· Greater variety
· Smaller teams, make friends easier
· Flexible hours
· Fast career progression
· Training opportunities & rewards
Minimum requirements and expectations:
A job with us means you get to be yourself, work hard, have fun, and learn heaps of new skills along the way. How far you go is up to you. What you will need:
· An EXCEPTIONAL and POSITIVE attitude
· You must be 16 years of age or older.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
· Must be able to make correct monetary change
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-Team Members to process orders both over the phone and in person
· Talking and hearing on telephone
· Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
· Depth perception
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
· The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time: Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
Yellow Hammer Pizza of MD, LLC TA Domino’s Pizza ® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.