Domino’s Pizza has been the world’s leader in pizza delivery since 1960, and Frank Meeks made sure that the Washington DC Metropolitan area would get a taste of the Domino’s experience. Founded in 1983, Team Washington, Inc. has evolved into one of the best Domino’s Pizza franchises and is globally recognized for great service, great teamwork, and great food. What other pizza franchises do you know that serve pizza to the President of the United States? That’s right, we do. With a multitude of awards and achievements, Team Washington, Inc. works hard to be the best and give back to the neighborhoods we serve.
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you'll find opportunities you won't find anywhere else in the industry!
Summary: Assists in the daily oversight, coordination and execution of stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, customer service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Summary: Delivers excellent service, product and image standards to maintain high customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provides leadership support to the Manager on Duty (MOD).
2. Maintains high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
3. Communicates clearly and positively with management and team members.
4. Greets customers in person or via phone and takes order professionally and promptly.
5. Provides excellent customer service to encourage repeat customers, providing information regarding menu and specials.
6. Helps support shift management.
7. Communicates daily job assignments on each shift.
8. Oversees pre-close functions while ensuring service and food quality standards are maintained.
9. Front of the House (FOH): Oversees cash management duties. Counts down registers, tracks cash and coupons for accountability. Processes daily report(s).
10. Back of the House (BOH): Adheres to all waste tracking procedures and adheres to all food and labor cost best practices.
11. Avails chances to “up-sell” additional products
12. Masters Point of Sale (POS) computer systems for automated order taking.
13. Handles currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
14. Follows procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation.
15. Assists management with inventory control and stock ordering.
16. Builds loyal customers through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
17. Resolves complaints promptly and professionally.
18. Cross-trains and coordinates scheduling with team members to ensure seamless service.
19. Takes initiative to find extra tasks when scheduled duties are complete.
20. Assemble and fold boxes. Affix labels and promotional materials as needed.
21. Prepares a variety of pizzas and other menu items.
22. Measures ingredients required for specific items being prepared.
23. Reads order slips or receives verbal instructions to prepare order according to specifications, often making several different orders simultaneously.
24. Cleans, stocks and restocks work stations and display cases.
25. Transfers supplies and tools between storage and work areas.
26. Packs, weighs, and labels products as required.
27. Ensures supervisor is aware of food shortages.
28. Adhere with all quality standards, principles, guidelines and policies
29. Perform other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities:
1. Promotes company policies and advocates for Team Washington
2. Assures proper attendance and actions
3. Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive criticism
4. Maintains good communication with co-workers
5. Serves as a resource for co-workers
6. Cross-trains, learns how role interacts with other departments
7. Works with manager and management to solve problems, providing suggestions as needed
8. Maintains clean and organized work area, taking ownership of surroundings
9. Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information
All your information will be
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are presentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to pass applicable Company background checks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as needed in interactions with management, and customers, take and process orders
- Superb ability to multi-task
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fasted paced environment
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Ability to take orders over the counter or phone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Ability to lead the team on duty!
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.