Team Honey Badger- Where your dreams become reality!
ABOUT THE JOB
Domino's Pizza, Team Honey Badger, is looking for qualified Delivery Bikers to staff stores in your area. Yes, you read that correctly – Bikers! You will be part of a new wave of Domino’s team members who get to cycle their way to our customer’s doors. Domino’s will provide the Electric Pedal Assist Bike for you, all you need to do is show up and be ready to ride and deliver great food to our customers.
ABOUT THE BIKE! A pedal assist bike is a bicycle with a battery and electric motor. The pedal assist system uses a sensor that determines when you are pedaling, and this engages the electric motor that provides power to push you forward to speeds just under 20mph. Sounds fun, right! Pedal assist bikes are the newest way Domino’s is delivering to it’s customers, and there are some great benefits:
- They are a blast to ride!
- No driver's license or MVR required!
- A great way to stay active and improve your fitness while you work, but not end your shift worn out!
- Work outside!
- Riding an Electric bicycle, rather than driving a car is good for the environment!
- A USB port and mount that allows you to charge your phone while you ride!
- Ride some of the most technologically advanced bikes around!
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members
Operate all equipment.
Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
Receive and process telephone orders.
Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Deliver product by bike and then to door of customer.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area.
- Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you'll find opportunities you won't find anywhere else in the industry!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.