Customer Service Rep(04302) - 15439 Warwick Blvd
Job DetailsIT'S MORE FUN WITH US !
No one likes being bored at work, which is why a Domino's job is all about having fun! That's how we roll. We live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
Domino's loves Domino's people. Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino's Customer Service Rep that's exactly what you can be. Our Team Members know their stuff and know how to have a good time. Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding pizza making or up selling.
DRIVE YOUR CAREER!
Being a Domino's Customer Service Rep isn't your average pizza gig. And the way Domino's works, it could be just the beginning. Many of our team members began their careers as customer service reps and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service to management, general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
You'll find our Customer Service Representative jobs offer you more. From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we know how important it is to provide the best training and support. Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us to help you become your very best. We don't drop you in the deep end. Your Domino's Manager or teammate will show you the ropes in-store, so you can hit the ground running without any worries.
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
We are a locally owned company dedicated to our team members and community. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in being part of the best pizza delivery company in the world. Our award-winning stores and people are recognized for operational excellence and exceptional sales .
• Flexible Schedules
• Paid Training
• Advancement Opportunities
• Meal Discounts
• Retirement Plan (eligibility requirements)
• Group Health Insurance (eligibility requirements)
Domino's CSR Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating a friendly, positive attitude and great customer service skills
- Taking orders over the phone and in person
- Dealing with customer concerns
- Cash handling
- Making Domino’s high quality pizzas
- Food and portion control
- Hygiene and food safety
- Food preparation
- General cleaning duties
Those are the basics, but here’s what else you can expect:
General Job Duties
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving, couponing and performing other outside tasks
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
Additional InformationPhysical Requirements including, but not limited to the following:
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position
- Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72"high
- During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24"- 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push
- Trays may also be pulled
- During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required
- Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients
- Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward
- Eye-hand coordination is essential; use of hands is continuous during the day
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.