Assistant Manager(5437) - 1560 Union Ave
Fill your pockets with dough! Come join the no.1 pizza company in the world!
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you. DAKS, Inc strives to grow our business by developing great, friendly people who will take pride in serving our customers with a smile, and a perfect product every time.
Did you know that 90% of Dominos franchisees started as delivery drivers or working in the stores?
We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Daks, Inc believes in creating value and making a difference in customers’ and Team Members’ lives every day, one order at a time.
Assist the General Manager as directed
- Hire, train, schedule and manage employees in daily tasks
- Develop good customer relationships and address customer service needs
- Manage purchasing, inventory, maintenance, and other operational functions
- Develop strategies for better workplace efficiency and goal achievement
- Communicate between managers, customers, and employees
- Assist with deliveries as needed based on business
Serve as acting General Manager (GM) when GM is away
Some of the qualifications and skills useful for an Assistant Manager are:
Excellent verbal communication, and the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Strong leadership abilities and initiative
- Excellent delegator and mediator
- Great interpersonal skills and customer service
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management
- Responsible, goal oriented and organized
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Confident, proactive, and willing to take on challenges
- Great listening skills and able to take direction from individuals in higher-level positions
- Able to manage and motivate others
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Driver's License with at least two year driving history
- Maintain and provide valid insurance on personal vehicle
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.