Team Murph, one of the largest Domino’s Pizza franchisees in the United States, has over 100 locations in Texas and Tennessee.
General Manager in Training
Are you interested in being part of one of the fastest growing quick service restaurant businesses in the industry? Domino’s Team Murph is now looking for people interested joining our management teams as General Managers in Training! We offer a progressive training program while you work in a fun environment with a goal to become a restaurant General Manager. The perfect candidate would be experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated excelling in the responsibilities listed below:
- Drives restaurant operations to achieve 5 Star Status
- Bring positive recognition to the Domino’s Pizza brand through professionalism, an enthusiastic attitude and effective communication skills
- Review daily sales, food cost and labor. Adjust and follow up accordingly
- Ensure food safety compliance
- Ensures proper training of Team Members
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer service
- Motivate staff and lead by example
- Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets in accordance with company guidelines and directives
ALL TEAM MEMBER GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- One year of management experience with previous Domino’s experience preferred
- At least 18 years old and pass background and drug screen
- Meet Image standards
- Have a valid driver’s license with 2-years driving history and an insured vehicle for driving managers
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including some nights, weekends and holidays. Schedule subject to change to cover store needs
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving
90% of our Franchise owners began their careers as CSR’s or Delivery Experts! Drivers to Management, General Manager to Franchisee, you can go as far as you want to go with Domino’s!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.