Job DescriptionAs the Pizza Chef, you are the trained expert crafting our Domino's handmade products with knowledge and proficiency in all aspects of food preparation. You will make and bake food in our Domino's stores in a timely manner, while maintaining the highest food safety standards.
- Assisting in food preparation
- Consistently prepare and serve food according to presentation standards and recipes
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station area including all food prep, sanitation, and storage areas. Prepare a variety of food items accurately and with quality
- Manage and ensure quality of each step of the product life particularly the production-line
- Document and report any discrepancies with food products, safety, and equipment if necessary
- Setup kitchen successfully for next shift including Opens and Closes
• Ability to multitask/work efficiently and troubleshoot under pressure
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Effective communication with team members and customers
• Proficient in following and executing recipes, timing and delegation with the knowledge of safe food handling, food storage and sanitation
• Ability to engage and work well with others
• Have an eye for detail and a passion for making great product 100% of the time
*Must be 16 years of age or older to be considered and be able to pass a background check meeting or exceeding Domino’s standards
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.