Delivery Expert(06895) - 409 E. TX-114 Ste. 700
Job DetailsABOUT THE JOB
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake, or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you. We are searching for delivery drivers with personality, exceptional people skills and a positive attitude. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
- Operation of all equipment.
- Ability to take on all roles in the store, including delivery expert. (Must have own personal vehicle).
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and coolers.
- Prepare product following established standards.
- Receive and process telephone and computer orders.
- Clean equipment and facility daily.
- Navigational skills to read a map and locate addresses within delivery area.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Take inventory and process associated paperwork.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Be timely and reliable.
- Be a self-starter.
- Ability to take on other tasks as assigned.
You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license with two years of experience driving, and a safe driving record meeting company standard. You should possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly. (May use calculator.)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Motor coordination between eyes, hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in coolers to 90 degrees and above in some areas.
- Sudden changes in temperatures in work area and while outside.
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and noise.
- Exposed to a combination of office and store environments.
- Required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects of up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to climb flights of stairs during delivery.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.