Our local Franchisee started with just one store in Liberty, TX. Our top-of-the-line customer service and quality pizza could not be contained to simply one location, we now have 58 stores across four states! Our leaders build and inspire teams to bring our customers a unique Domino’s experience one pizza at a time.
We are looking for Assistant Manager that are looking to grow and eventually become store managers. We want to teach you how to run your own business one day, but first we make sure you learn the basics.
Assist the General Manager as directed
- Hire, train, schedule and manage employees in daily tasks
- Develop good customer relationships and address customer service needs
- Manage purchasing, inventory, maintenance, and other operational functions
- Communicate between managers, customers, and employees
- Assist with deliveries as needed based on business
- Serve as acting General Manager (GM) when GM is away
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance -- Part-time or Full-time, we care about you and your family.
- Meal Discounts -- Who doesn't love pizza?
- PTO- You earned it and we encourage you to take the time off.
- Data Reimbursement -- We know your using your phone for GPS, its on us! (For candidates who choose to drive)
- Mileage Reimbursement -- Driving around can be tough and expensive, we can help! (For candidates who choose to drive)
- Work Life Balance -- You have a life outside of work, we want you to enjoy it!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.