Assistant Managers are responsible for cost controls, inventory control, cash control, and customer relations while they are working a shift.
What we offer:
· A safe, rewarding, and fast-paced working environment
· Competitive hourly rate and benefits package
· Training with an industry-leading brand
· Excellent career opportunities
· Awesome discounts on menu items!
What we’re looking for in our Assistant Managers:
· Prior leadership experience preferred
· Assist with basic operations procedures
· Experience in employee development
· Ability to demonstrate team member and food safety protocols
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
Minimum Job Requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
· Must be at least 18 years of age
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.