Customer Service Rep(08714) - 3836-C Trenton Rd.
Domino's Employee Benefits:
- Competitive Wages - pay based on experience and the position
- Flexible Schedules - Part time or Full time schedules available, we work with other job schedules, school schedule or athletic schedule
- Pay Advance Program - program that allows you to access your pay prior to pay day
- Company Uniforms - we provide uniforms
- Paid Training - on the job paid training
- Career Advancement - we offer the opportunity to grow with the company and advance in your career
- Domino's Partner Foundation - team members helping team members, this is a program to help employees in need
Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are responsible for answering phone calls, taking orders, handling money, insuring labels for orders are placed on the correct boxes, and helping walk-in and drive thug customers. Background check required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.