General Manager (06784) - 5603 Farm to Market 1960
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
General Managers are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a single Domino’s store.
General Managers provide overall leadership and supervision over operations, and are accountable for achieving operational standards, food safety, profitability, and creating an inclusive and engaged environment.
What we offer:
- A safe, rewarding and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary, bonus eligibility, and benefits package
- We pride ourselves in the benefits we offer our full-time store team members: medical, dental, vision; 401(k) with up to 5% company match, education assistance, employee stock purchase program, paid time off, parental leave, mental health, and family support service
- Full training with an industry-leading brand
- Excellent career opportunities
- Awesome discounts on menu items
- What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of one year of prior General Manager experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Understand and demonstrate basic operations procedures and cost management capabilities
- Experience in recruiting, retaining and developing multiple employees
- Ability to lead and promote team member and food safety protocols
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology (POS, ATS, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age (see the Job Description for full details)
Domino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.