Inside Team Member (1450) - 651 S. Wilson Rd
- Competitive Wages - Earn $9 - $13 per hour.
- Flexible Hours - Part-time or Full-time; Day and Evening Shifts
- On-the-job Paid Training Program
- 50% Off Meal Discount!
- Up to 3 Weeks Paid Vacation for employees averaging 35+ hours/week
- Health Insurance Benefits for employees averaging 30+ hours/week
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Enter customer orders into computer for processing.
- Stock ingredients to/from storage, work areas and walk-in cooler.
- Prepare products.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facilities.
- Greet guests and handle cashier responsibilities.
- Run Carside Delivery orders out to customers.
- Must work well with other team members and store management.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You should possess basic math skills for making change on the spot.
- Requires strong communication and customer service skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.