Assistant Manager(08898) - 21451 Riverstone Pkwy.
35-40 hours a week required. Competitive hourly wage and advancement opportunities
Hot job opening, fresh out of the Oven!
We are happy that you are interested in joining the Domino’s team!
- Domino’s Pizza is the world leader in pizza delivery. We operate over 10,300 stores in over 70 countries and we are continuously growing!
- In our stores, team members learn about business, management and what it takes to succeed.
- We have a rich history of growth and development-from-within-culture. The possibilities are endless at Domino’s!
- Are you committed to excellence? Are you serious about having fun? Then this is the job for you!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Right now, your locally owned Domino’s is looking for qualified assistant managers to staff stores in Holly Springs and North Canton. We’re growing so fast it’s hard to keep up, and that means Domino’s has lots of ways for you to grow.
Must be able to work at least 3 shifts per week and be available weekends.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Your LOCALLY OWNED Domino's Pizza is now hiring assistant store managers! We have a part-time/full-time openings for an assistant manager.
We are looking for team players with a positive attitude who are looking to join a successful operation!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.