Delivery Driver (07249)
Harmodius Pizza is an independent franchise of Domino's Pizza.
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as you deliver for Domino’s. That’s right, we’ll pay you to cruise around in your car, listen to your own music and deliver great pizzas. Independence, good music, great food and TIPS!! Earn up to $20/hour with tips. Great drivers are taking home $100+ in tips in one shift!!
· Smile, energy, reliable set of wheels
· Safety is our priority. You’ll need a valid driver’s license and insurance.
· Keen sense of direction
· Need to be at least 18
· Must have two years of driving history (we can count up to six months of permit history)
· No more than 1 accident in the last three years
· No more than 3 moving violations in the last three years
· Unsuspended driving history of 1.5 years in the last two years
Delivery Experts are paid bi-weekly and take-home cash tips daily. Being a Delivery Driver is ideal for someone looking for summer work, temporary work, or a flexible full-time opportunity. You may even have other jobs on the side - that's totally cool!
No previous experience as a driver is necessary. Delivery Drivers come from all backgrounds and industries, ranging from traditional driving and transportation to customer service and creative industries.
Domino's is the largest growing quick service restaurant chain in the world. If you can't wait to be a part of that, go to jobs.dominos.com and apply today!
- Need to be at least 18
- Must have two years of driving history (we can count up to six months of permit history)
- No more than 1 accident in the last three years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last three years
- Unsuspended driving history of 1.5 years in the last two years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.