As a Delivery Driver for MRF, you will be the face of our company to our valued Customers. You will have the opportunity to be a part of every aspect of store operations and receive daily tips. Your interactions with Customers are crucial in creating a positive experience and putting a smile on their face. Your positivity and professionalism are key qualities that help make Domino's delivery enjoyable for Customers. At MRF Management, we prioritize your safety above all else.
WHAT DO DELIVERY DRIVERS DO?
· Deliver Domino’s products in your vehicle while enjoying music in a safe and efficient way.
· Uphold and represent a rock-solid brand image.
· Provide amazing Customer service.
· Safely deliver pizzas while having fun.
· Get into the action and make perfect product all the time.
· Learn organizational and inventory skills.
· Execute time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a competitive work environment.
· Help be part of the pizza industry that is leading in technology by using the most advanced equipment. · Demonstrate your own style while working in a diverse work environment.
· The ability to take ownership in resolving problems.
· Operate all equipment inside the store, including oven-tending.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Join a winning team who is the best pizza company in the world & in every neighborhood!
· Work flexible fun hours and enjoy great product discounts.
· Earn TIPS DAILY
· This is the first step for many to owning your own Dominos store.
· Learn team building and problem-solving and develop your skills for the future.
Variable hourly position (meaning hours vary week to week) with cash paid daily
· Opportunity to give back to the community through partnerships and donations
· Must be 18 years of age with a clear driving record, a dependable vehicle, and proof of insurance.
· Strong communication and basic math skills to count change.
· Be outgoing, have a positive, upbeat attitude.
· Strong communication, and verbal skills.
· Ability to stand, walk, sit, carry, use machines, and lift up to 25 lbs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.