Assistant Manager(09136) - 95 Brooklyn Street
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
In addition: staffing, paperwork, cost controls, cash control, food management, work to a schedule, perfect image and adherence to standards, great customer service, attendance & punctuality, transportation to/from work, store cleanliness, marketing, profitability.
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility daily.
- Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
DISCLOSURE OF INTENT TO OBTAIN CONSUMER REPORTS OR INVESTIGATIVE CONSUMER REPORTS
For employment purposes, NEPA Pizza, Inc. and PSI Pizza, Inc. (collectively referred to as “the Company”) may obtain consumer reports on you as an applicant or from time to time during employment. “Consumer reports” are reports from consumer reporting agencies and may include driving records, criminal records, etc.
For such employment purposes, the Company may also obtain investigative consumer reports. Some reference checks by a consumer reporting agency fall into this category. An “investigative consumer report” is a consumer report in which information as to character, general reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living is obtained through personal interviews with neighbors, friends, associates, acquaintances, or others. You have a right to request disclosure of the nature and scope of an investigation and to request a written summary of consumer rights.
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.