Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering food to customers with excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
Why deliver for us?
- Great pay - Our drivers receive a competitive hourly wage, plus tips
- Benefits - All team members are eligible for benefits (eligibility for certain benefits dependent on approximate hours worked per week)
- * Schedule - Flexible scheduling, opportunities for overtime, and closed for some major holidays
- Perks - Discounts on menu items, a safe work environment, and opportunities for Career growth and advancement
- * College Assistance
What we’re looking for in our Delivery Drivers:
- Ability to maintain food and team member safety
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate store technology
- Ability to assist with store operations
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
Minimum job requirements:
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards
- Access to an insured vehicle that can be used for deliveries
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have at least two (2) years of driving history or at least 19 years of age with one (1) year of driving history
- Demonstrates ability to maintain food and team member safety
Domino's values honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.
Valid driver's license with safe driving record meeting company standards.
Access to insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.