Assistant Manager(03293)2657 E Gulf to Lake Hwy
$13-$16 PER HOUR * BONUS ELIGIBLE * WEEKLY PAY * BENEFITS
ABOUT THE JOB
Great job for high energy team builders! You will assist the General Manager in coordinating and take ownership for tasks and assignments given to your team. Responsibilities include day to day operations including cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You will assist in developing more managers by setting the example and mentoring your team. Adhere to policies and procedures and expect the same from your crew. Active daily encouragement of current team members and recruiting great new people.
In addition: staffing, paperwork, food management, time management, professional appearance, promote 100% Domino's image standards, provide great customer service and effective service recovery, attendance & punctuality, dependable transportation to/from work, store cleanliness, marketing.
General job duties for all store team members
· Knowledge of all operational task and ability to train those tasks.
· Operate all equipment.
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
· Prepare product correctly at an advanced pace.
· Receive and process telephone orders.
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
· Clean store and equipment daily.
· Communication Skills
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
· Must be able to make correct monetary change.
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.