★ PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT OUR INDEED JOB PORTAL:
- Earn up to $24 per hour with tips and paid mileage.
- Credit card tips and mileage paid out daily!
- Flexible Hours - Part-time or Full-time; Day and Evening Shifts
- On-the-job Paid Training Program
- 50% Off Meal Discount!
- Use of Domino's GPS technology, including cell phone data reimbursement
- Up to 3 Weeks Paid Vacation for employees averaging 35+ hours/week
- Health Insurance Benefits for employees averaging 30+ hours/week
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply.
- Deliver orders from our store to the customer's door.
- Strong customer service required when greeting and delivering orders to customers.
- Drivers will deliver orders within a designated delivery area, typically making multiple deliveries per shift.
- Drivers may also deliver flyers, door-hangers or other promotions items.
- Drivers must work well with other team members and store management.
- You must be 18 or older and have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record and background check.
- You must have had your driver's license for at least 2 years.
- You must have access to a dependable, insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
- You should possess navigational skills.
- Basic math skills for making change on the spot.
- This is a Non CDL driver position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.