Delivery Driver - JBER
Our delivery experts are paid cash daily from earned cash tips and mileage reimbursement. That is money in your pocket every night! In addition, they earn an hourly wage.
Looking for a second job? A part time job? A chance to learn about the pizza business? A job with flexible hours? We deliver all of that! Whether you want to work only a few hours, just the weekend, or only evenings - we can usually make it work for you.
Our driver position is an excellent start to learn about the delivery business, customer service and the creation of great products. Domino's Pizza is committed to promoting from within - most of our Managers started as drivers or CSRs. It is a stepping stone to advancement into our Management Development Program.
To drive for Domino's Pizza, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license for a minimum of 2 years and a good driving record. In addition, our qualified applicants must have an outstanding attitude toward customer service, have basic math skills, enjoy working in a fast-paced team surrounding and an insured vehicle that passes regular safety inspections.
Store Benefits and Perks
Domino's Pizza recognizes the best way to achieve success is to first ensure the satisfaction of its team members. Treating team members exceptionally well is just one way we are committed to putting our people first. Domino's is proud to provide a fair and comprehensive rewards package. Below are just a few of the generous benefits available to Domino's team members.
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area and walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Deliver product by car and then to door of customer. Delivery flyers and door hangers.
- Valid driver’s license for a minimum of 2 years.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no more than 3 traffic violations in last 36 months
- Access to a vehicle that can be used for deliveries
- CARRYING: During deliveries, carry pizzas, sides and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties. Also, large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation storage shelves. Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store. Trays of pizza dough are carried 3 at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- DRIVING: Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A team member may make several deliveries per shift.
- WALKING: Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.
- CLIMBING: During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
- STANDING: Most tasks are performed from a standing position. Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 48"
- LIFTING: Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week, or more and are unloaded by the team member. Deliveries may include cases of ingratiates and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3'x1.5'. Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high.
- STOOPING/BENDING: Forward bending at there waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station. Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station. Duration of this position is approximately 30-45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day. Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
- EXPOSURE TO: Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving and couponing.
- SENSING: far vision and night vision for driving.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.