Delivery Expert (9115) - 1961 East Fort Union Blvd
ABOUT THE JOB
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service representative to management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members
· Operate all equipment.
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
· Prepare product.
· Receive and process telephone orders.
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
· Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
· Must be able to make correct monetary change.
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
· Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area.
· Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
· In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
· Fumes from food odors.
· Exposure to cornmeal dust.
· Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
· Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving and couponing.
· Talking and hearing on telephone. Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
· Depth perception.
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
· Far vision and night vision for driving.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgements and decisions.
You must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record meeting company standards as well as access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery. You should possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, including, but not limited to the following:
Most tasks are performed from a standing position. Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 48".
For short distances for short durations
Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table
Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high.
Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties.
To move trays which are placed on dollies.
A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
Trays may also be pulled.
Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A Team Member may make several deliveries per shift.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
Driving Specific Job Duties
Deliver product by car and then to door of customer.
Deliver flyers and door hangers.
Valid driver's license with safe driving record meeting company standards.
Access to insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.