Supervisor(06038) - 200 Market Dr.
Conduct "Pre-planned" Coaching and Mentoring of GMs, AMs and crew
· Plan on-the-job coaching objectives before each store visit using store planning tool
· Provide "suggestive" on-the-job coaching of key operations and management skills to GMs, AMs and crew
· Conduct Annual Performance Appraisals
· Provide "positive, constructive, and actionable" feedback
· Provide professional develop and career track mentoring to GMs and AMs
Achieve Operational Excellence in all stores using structured approach
· Reinforce execution of key company policies and standards
· Identify and diagnose most important ongoing operational gaps in under performing stores
· Develop formal action plans to resolve gaps
· Coordinate field support resources (Field Trainer, Human Resources, Operations Evaluator) where required
Financial Oversight and Review Meetings
· Review key financial variables as part of store visit "pre-planning"
· Analyze and track key financial/operational data to derive meaningful business insights
· Develop short executive presentations (e.g. MS Excel/Powerpoint) to communicate key trends and results
· Present financial/operational weekly updates during Market Leader and area GM meetings
· Ensure stores are meeting operating plan through the use of P/L reviews and quarterly business reviews.
Take Leadership role in Market Development activities to drive AWUS growth
· Coordinate with Market Leader and field support to develop market business plans
· Drive the development and execution of Local Store Marketing
· Coordinate field support resources (Market Specialists) to execute LSM initiatives
· Empower GMs to take leadership role in executing LSM (e.g. develop relationships in schools, community, etc.)
· Coordinate with Market Leader to identify and pursue "new" AWUS growth opportunities
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years multi-unit experience in restaurant/retail industry
• Experienced in ensuring operational effectiveness for multi-unit organi
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.