Assistant Managers are responsible for cost controls, inventory control, cash control, and customer relations while they are working a shift.
What we offer:
• A safe, rewarding, and fast paced working environment
• Competitive hourly rate and benefits package
• Training with an industry leading brand
• Excellent career opportunities
• Awesome discounts on menu items!
What we’re looking for in our Assistant Managers:
• Prior leadership experience preferred
• Assist with basic operations procedures
• Experience in employee development
• Ability to demonstrate team member and food safety protocols
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
Minimum Job Requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Domino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!