Domino's is the leader in pizza and pizza delivery! We also offer opportunities to own your own Domino's!
IMMEDIATE HIRE! URGENT HIRE! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join a company that values growth and development?
If you are looking for short term opportunity to make good money, manage people in a fun and high energy environment (and even if you have a dream of owning your own business one day), Domino's offers opportunities to all ambitious and self-motivated people.
With our commitment to promoting from within, this position offers a unique opportunity for ambitious individuals to advance to higher roles such as Assistant Managers, General Managers, Supervisors, Operating Partners and even becoming a Franchisee! If you have a passion for leadership, customer service and delivering delicious pizzas, we want to hear from you!
For those of you who do want to own your own business.......Did you know 95% of our Franchise Owners started out as drivers &pizza makers? Domino's only offers DOMINO'S Managers to be an owner of their own Domino's store(s) and no franchise fees!. The sky is the limit and we can train you
- Assist the Store Manager in all aspects of store operations, including but not limited to: staffing, scheduling inventory management, labor management, and customer service.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Uphold Domino's standards for product quality, speed and accuracy.
- Train and develop team members to promote a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Assist in marketing and promotional activities to drive sales and increase profitability.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve any issues or complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in financial management, including cash handling, banking and monitoring expenses.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math and computer skills
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Competitive starting hourly manager wage ranging from $14 to $18 per hour based on experience and performance, plus opportunities for bonus.
- All shift managers, or assistant managers have opportunities for career advancement within the company, including promotion to General Manager, Supervisor, Operating Partner, and Franchisee.
- Employee discounts on food...
- Comprehensive manager training program to support your professional development.
- A fun and dynamic work environment with a supportive team culture.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and become part of a company that offers endless opportunities for growth, development and advancement, apply now to join our team as an Assistant Manager!
Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
Frequently activities require use of one or both hands.
Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
DRIVING SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
Deliver product by car and then to door of customer.
Deliver flyers and door hangers.
Valid driver's license with safe driving record meeting company standards.
Access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area.
Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties.
Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A Team Member may make several deliveries per shift.
Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.
During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving and couponing.
Far vision and night vision for driving.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.