Assistant Managers start at $15.00 per hour! Earn up to $18.00 per hour as your training continues toward becoming a General Manager who start at over $50,000.00 a year!
Domino's Pizza Vision: Be the #1 pizza company in the world and in every neighborhood
What We Believe In: Opportunity, Hard Work, Inspired Solutions, Winning Together, Embracing Community, Uncommon Honesty
Our Purpose: Feed the power of possible, one pizza at a time.
Domino's Pizza is hiring immediately for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Winnetka! Come join the team - we look forward to meeting you!
This opportunity is for a full-time position.
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you have always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance, Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically Assistant Managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills- judgement, math and the ability to multi-task.
Assistant managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You set the tone and the example for the store and you have to be on your game 100% of the time!
- Experience leading a team; during your shift, you will manage a staff of anywhere from 3 to 30 people
- Stellar attitude and motivational skills to get them in the right place, at the right time and doing the right thing all while creating a great place to work.
- Access to reliable vehicle that is insured and have a valid driver's license
- A great role model - you're the person everyone will look to.
- Flexible Schedule
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience in the food-service industry an asset
- Previous supervisor and/or management experience an asset
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.