Here at Five Star Pizza, our people come first!! We believe in providing our team members with a fulfilling and rewarding career where they can learn how to run a successful business. Our jobs are more than a paycheck – they're about being independent, having fun, and making new friends! If you are looking to be a manager of your own business but don't know how to get started, check out our Assistant Restaurant Manager position. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you are second in command of a $1 million+ business. Working with your Restaurant General Manager, you grow your business by WOWing your customers with exceptional products and service every single day. And when you do, you get rewarded in a big way.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet background standards
Our Ideal Candidate:
The good news is that we will provide you with the tools, training, and support to be successful. However, there are a few skills you should bring to the table:
- Is a natural leader
- Inspires and creates a culture of excellence
- Takes initiative and is self-motivated
- Has a customer-centric focus – we all have the ability to make someone's day great!
- Demonstrates a commitment to the brand – will never compromise our product, service and image standards
What We Offer:
- A FUN work environment with a GREAT company culture
- Competitive wages – AMs start at $13 per hour* minimum with potential for wage increases
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing career and leadership development
- Advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Additional policies available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.