Delivery Driver(05274) - 101 South Dr
Make the most of your summer with a gig that fits your schedule and style. We deliver smiles.
Drivers can earn $15-$20 plus a SAFE driving bonus!
RPM Pizza is the largest Domino’s franchise in the United States for over 40 years, is family-owned and operates over 175+ stores in five states, including Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. While SAFELY being #1 in every community, we pride ourselves on helping our team members be the best version of themselves they want to be. From creating smiles to being number #1 we want you to come join the fun!
As an RPM Delivery Driver, you are representing RPM to our Customers. As a driver, you can be involved in all aspects of store operations and get paid tips daily. You represent our brand as the first, and sometimes only, Team Member our Customers see. Your contact with the Customer plays an essential role as we create smiles by making lives easier. Your professionalism and optimism are vital to creating a pleasant experience for Customers as the face of Domino’s delivery. At RPM your safety is our #1 priority.
WHAT DO DELIVERY DRIVERS DO?
· Deliver Domino’s products in your vehicle while enjoying music in a safe and efficient way.
· Uphold and represent a rock-solid brand image.
· Provide amazing Customer service.
· Safely deliver pizzas while having fun.
· Get into the action and make perfect product all the time.
· Learn organizational and inventory skills.
· Execute time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a competitive work environment.
· Help be part of the pizza industry that is leading in technology by using the most advanced equipment. · Demonstrate your own style while working in a diverse work environment.
· The ability to take ownership in resolving problems.
· Operate all equipment inside the store, including oven-tending.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Join a winning team who is the best pizza company in the world & in every neighborhood!
· Complete all RPM world class training programs to ensure you are set up for success in your role.
· Work flexible fun hours and enjoy great product discounts.
· Earn TIPS DAILY
· Driver Safety Bonus
· Opportunity to continue your development through RPM Pizza College.
· This is the first step for many to owning your own Dominos store.
· Learn team building and problem-solving and develop your skills for the future.
· Opportunity to give back to the community through partnerships and donations.
· Variable hourly position (meaning hours vary week to week) with cash paid daily.
· Medical, dental, vision insurance available if Driver averages 30 or more hours per week during a designated 9 month measurement period.
· 401K program available.
· Must be 18 years of age with a clear driving record, a dependable vehicle, and proof of insurance.
· Strong communication and basic math skills to count change.
· Be outgoing, have a positive, upbeat attitude.
· Strong communication, and verbal skills.
· Ability to stand, walk, sit, carry, use machines, and lift up to 25 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.