Job DescriptionJob Duties
- Uphold Dominos standards of grooming, uniform, and appearance
- Promote pizza products, specials, and promotions
- Receive cross-training for preparing products and ingredients, closing and opening procedures, operate pizza oven, and properly box products for delivery or carryout
- Exhibit a sense of urgency when answering store phone lines or helping carryout customers
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers both over the phone and in person
- Ability to speak and write clearly and comprehension of using a computer based order entry system
- Contribute to and promote an atmosphere of teamwork, energy, and fun
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.