Awesome franchise with over 40 years experience in the pizza biz!
Great work for all ages and experience levels!
Great first job for young adults new to the workforce!
- Flexible schedule. Some shifts as short as 3 or 4 hours.
- Happy to train with full pay right away.
- Earn Tips!
- Discount on food purchase available every day, during shifts and on days off.
- Full-Time or part time is available.
- Full-Time (30+ hours per week after 1 year) qualifies for Benefits.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Employer matched 401k (4%), PTO
- Paid development programs available if interested.
- Job security. No Loss of hours or pay during pandemic restrictions.
- Fast-track pay-scaling training program that is hands-on and in-store. Long story short; Learn to run shifts, get a pay increase.
- Shift leaders/AMs can earn up to and over $17/hour with tips on top of wages.
- Receive Customer's orders over the phones, internet & over the counter.
- Prepare & cook customer's orders in accordance with Domino’s standards and procedures.
- Basic/light kitchen operations. e.g., cleaning/maintaining cleanliness, stocking/rotating product, etc.
- *"Shift-Lead/Assistant Manager" training can begin right away if desired (comes with pay increase of course). Trainees will watch and learn from our managers how to do basic administrative tasks. e.g., inventory, food ordering, scheduling, running computer reports, entering operations evaluations, etc.
- *Current hours needed are on Evenings and Weekends, some Day and Weekday shifts may be available at a less needed basis.
- Must have a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Must have attention for detail & food quality.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with good mobility.
- Must be able to cooperate well on a team.
- Must have basic math and computer skills.
- No education restrictions.
- No experience necessary.
- Starting Wage will be based on experience and skill level (between $13 and $14/h)
Some food service or kitchen experience is preffered but not requireed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.