Customer Service Rep(02450) - 25044 Lorain Rd
Friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic persons.
Makes high quality Domino’s pizzas and tends the oven
Answers phones and greets customers cheerfully, takes ordersover the phone and in person at the store counter.
Maintains high standards of food hygiene and food safety.
Deals with customer concerns.
Handles cash, checks, and credit cards.
General store cleanup.
Additional InformationJob Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a valid driver's license for a minimum of two years with a safe driving record meeting company standards as well as access to an insured reliable vehicle which can be used for delivery.
- You should possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings.
- Happy customers keep us in business. You've to be a fun and friendly person, who is comfortable talking to strangers.
- The team is what makes working in our store fun. You have to be a team player who is on time every day with a great attitude!
- Our stores are open 365 days a week. Yes, that's right even on the weekends and the holidays; that's when we are busiest! While you're schedule is pretty flexible, you have to be willing to work when the team needs you the most.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.