Delivery Driver(05527) - 588 A Bailey Rd
Job DetailsExtra cash? New skills? More opportunity? Find what you’re after at Domino’s, where you’ll have fun while making and delivering great food.
We have smart hustle. And enthusiasm to spare. Not to mention a healthy appetite for competition. We're passionate about doing our very best.
As a Domino’s Delivery Expert, you will contribute to Heightened Time Awareness. What is HTA? Every phone is answered in two rings or less, and everyone answers phones. Every order is in the oven in less than three minutes, and you will be taught how to contribute to that effort. Every delivery order is out the door in less than fifteen minutes, and it’s your responsibility to safely deliver the orders with a great customer-focused enthusiasm. It takes an entire team working together to meet these aggressive standards.
Through a mix of online courses and hands-on training, you'll learn everything you need to know about our products and equipment, as well as our point-of-sale order system, Domino's Pulse. These training programs will help you get up and running as pizza delivery experts, customer service representatives and expert pizza makers as quickly as possible. There's also a dedicated training program for those interested in becoming managers.
Delivery experts are paid cash daily from earned tips and mileage reimbursement. That is money in your pocket every shift. You will also earn an hourly wage that is paid bi-weekly.
- Delivery Experts need to be at least 18 years old.
- You will be pre-screened prior to employment by the following methods: HireRight Background Check; National Crime and Sex Offender Background Check, Basic Urinalysis Drug Testing and your Motor Vehicle Report that we will obtain from the Division of Motor Vehicles detailing your driving history.
- You must have had a valid driver's license for no less than a 2 year period.
- A safe driving record that meets our strict company standards is required to be maintained at all times before and during employment.
- You must have a reliable personal vehicle with proper automobile insurance to make deliveries. You will be required to use the provided car-top sign as you make deliveries.
- You will be expected to demonstrate and model Domino’s Perfect Image standards at all times. Domino’s will provide uniform shirts and hats; you are required to wear black pants, shorts, skirts or capris (does not include denim, corduroy, “stretch,” “yoga,” or sweatpants material).
Do you have what we’re looking for? Apply to join our team today!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.