What you'll be doing
We're on the lookout for a shift runner to join our team. As part of the team, you'll be:
- Leading and managing the team within store and providing support to the Store Manager
- Working closely with the Store Manager to continually improve performance
- Managing the operation and maximizing every sales opportunity
- Inspiring and motivating your team to deliver excellent customer service
- Coaching and developing your team members in all aspects of their role
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the menu
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
Sounds amazing, right?
- Responsible and trust worthy
- Compliant with the ability to police procedures and policies through your people
- Passion for retail, people and developing a career
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver
- Promote the Frasers Group values and our culture to internal and external parties
- Flexible to the needs of the business including secondments into Europe
Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
For short distances for short durations.
Surfaces include ceramic tile bricks with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36 and 48.
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table.
Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72 high.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.