Delivery Driver(08367) - 2934 Westminster Ave.
ABOUT THE JOB
Domino’s is looking for qualified drivers who want to get paid to drive around (safely), listen to tunes, and deliver great product. What more could you ask for? Oh, tips? With a great attitude and great customer service, you can have your share of those too! We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. We offer a great flexible schedule that offers the hours you're looking for. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job: apply now. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES:
- Navigational skills to read a map and locate addresses within designated delivery area.
- Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- Deliver products or flyers within a designated delivery area with regard to safety, security, and timeliness.
- Possession of a valid driver's license with safe driving record meeting company standards.
- Access to an insured and registered vehicle in proper working condition, which can be used for delivery*
- Help out with In-Store tasks when not busy taking deliveries.
- Have exceptional customer service skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.