Delivery Driver (07576) - 36th Ave and Pinnacle Peak Rd
Team Pizzowski is a Domino's Franchise, serving Peoria and Glendale that is owned by Sophie Golembiowski, who started as Customer Service Representative with Domino's. I care about my team and want to provide the best service to our customers while keeping a fun culture in the stores. We offer excellent training, safety best practices, and encourage our team to follow their dreams, like I did!
As a Delivery Driver, you are representing Domino's to our Customers. As a driver, you can be involved in all aspects of store operations and get paid cash daily. You represent our brand as the first, and sometimes only, Team Member our Customers see. Your contact with the Customer plays an essential role as we create smiles by making lives easier. Your professionalism and optimism are vital to creating a pleasant experience for Customers as the face of Domino’s delivery. Your safety is our #1 priority.
WHAT DO DELIVERY DRIVERS DO?
Deliver Domino’s products in your vehicle while enjoying music in a safe and efficient way.
· Uphold and represent a rock-solid brand image.
· Provide amazing Customer service.
· Safely deliver pizzas while having fun.
· Get into the action and make perfect product all the time.
· Learn organizational and inventory skills.
· Execute time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a competitive work environment.
· Help be part of the pizza industry that is leading in technology by using the most advanced equipment. · Demonstrate your own style while working in a diverse work environment.
· The ability to take ownership in resolving problems.
· Operate all equipment inside the store, including oven-tending.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Join a winning team who is the best pizza company in the world & in every neighborhood!
· Training programs to ensure you are set up for success in your role.
· Work flexible fun hours and enjoy great product discounts.
· Earn CASH DAILY
· Opportunity to continue your development to other roles if you want
· This is the first step for many to owning your own Dominos store.
· Learn team building and problem-solving and develop your skills for the future.
· Opportunity to give back to the community through partnerships and donations.
Must be 18 years of age with a safe driving record, a dependable vehicle, and proof of insurance.
· Strong communication and basic math skills to count change.
· Be outgoing, have a positive, upbeat attitude.
· Strong communication, and verbal skills.
· Ability to stand, walk, sit, carry, use machines, and lift up to 25 pounds.
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.