Domino's Pizza is hiring immediately for Delivery Drivers to join their team!
Job type: Full time and Part time, Permanent
Do you know why Domino's Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for dinner for families all across the nation - we do it because we can. What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a great flexible schedule that offers the hours you're looking for. That means you're free when you need to be. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, to hang with your friends, or whatever. Even if you need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
Right now Domino's is looking for qualified Drivers to staff stores in your area! We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
- Deliver our products to our amazing customers
- Provide excellent customer service and leave a great lasting impression on our customer
- Put orders together and ensure they are packaged safely for delivery
- Ensure the quality of the product meets standards before getting delivered to the customer
- Ensure the vehicle is in safe working order before deliveries
- Take orders over the phone
- Operating all equipment
- Stocking ingredients
- Preparing products
- Interacting and assisting customers in the store
- Cleaning equipment and facility daily (sweeping, mopping, doing dishes, sanitizing countertops)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of 1 year of driving experience
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Clean driving record and background check
- Must have access to an insured vehicle
- Drivers must be comfortable driving in vast weather conditions
- Navigational skills to read a map and locate addresses within the designated delivery area
- Must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product
Physical demands may include standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, bending, squatting, reaching, various hand tasks, and proper use of machines, tools, or equipment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.