Job DescriptionLove dealing with people but not making food? We’ve got you covered! The Customer Experience Representative will WOW the customer by making sure they have a positive experience either in the store or over the phone. You will be the face and voice to Domino’s customers as the first responder. Bring your personality!
- Greet customers and provide them with a positive, engaging experience with your personality, professionalism and performance
- Take customer orders (in-person or over the phone) working with our technology and Point of Sales System
- Create a great in-store customer experience by cleaning, preparing, and maintaining the front of the store
- Create a great drive up and curbside experience by keeping the store front clean and executing our contactless experience safely
- Take ownership of customer concerns and work with management to WOW them!
- Ensure orders are organized, accurate and up to standards! You are also the last chance we have to impress!
• Ability to multi-task/work efficiently under pressure
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment - Handle the Rush
• Effective communication with team members and customers
• Understand safe food handling, food storage and sanitation
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Excellent customer service skills and basic math
• Ability to take direction from management
*Must be 16 years of age or older to be considered and be able to pass a background check meeting or exceeding Domino’s standards.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.