Delivery Driver(05072) - 13458 Landstar Blvd, Suite 104
Closing Drivers needed Wednesday - Sunday - apply now for great tip opportunities!
Pay Rate: $10.00 per hour
Take Home Tips & Mileage Daily
THE JOB So you're thinking a Driver's position is the right route for you. That's awesome. You'll find our Driver's jobs offer you more. Yes you'll be out on the road, but you'll also get to mix it up in-store, chipping in and having fun with the rest of the team. You won't be sitting twiddling your thumbs. We'll train you up so you know your stuff, from deliveries to making pizza and everything in-between.
Domino's Driver Responsibilities:
- Delivering pizza & sides to our customers
- Helping with toppings, making sandwiches and pastas
- Folding boxes and helping at cutting pizzas
- General cleaning duties
- Being a Domino's Driver is a great way to start your Domino's career - most of our managers started out the same way. And because our hours are flexible, you won't have to kiss your social life goodbye. You'll just earn the dollars to enjoy it more. Domino's pays you an hourly rate plus delivery allowance. Our Driver's love it at Domino's. At Domino's we are a family.
What we look for
At Domino's we are not after robots. We want you to bring your personality to work. There certain things Domino's people do have in common, like their love of fun, but everyone brings their own personal touch to the role.
Check out the list bellow to see what we look for in a Driver:
- A clean driving record: if you're on a first name basis with the people at the traffic court, this probably is not the right job for you. We pride ourselves for having safe drivers.
- A valid driver's license
- A reliable vehicle with insurance
- Likes having fun
- Can work unsupervised
- Gets a kick out of customer service
- Friendly and sociable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.