Delivery Driver(05848) - 1506 Montclair Road
Job DetailsJoin Domino’s as a delivery driver today! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first! Deliver amazing food with exceptional hustle and a great attitude all while being safe!
We pride ourselves on making hot & fresh food, delivered in a timely manner, and taking great care of our customers and team!
Great pay- Our drivers average $15.00/hour including tips and mileage.
Schedule- We offer flexible scheduling & opportunities for overtime
Perks- 50% off pizza, fun work environment, & opportunities for growth!
- Car topper clean, functioning, and placed on car, logged into GPS and Drivosity.
- Verify personal bank (less than $20, including coin change)
- Clean and restock driver station, Coke Cooler (rotate and follow FIFO), assist with prep.
- Execute safe deliveries (customer call backs, make drops, smart hustle on your feet)
- Hustle in the store
- Double check items before delivery departure
- Excellent customer service at the door (smile, eye contact, give exact change, say " thank you "
- Excellent customer service in the store (secondary to delivery)
- Warm customer greeting within seconds of customer entry
- Exit greetings thanking customers as they leave
- Answer phone calls within 2 rings or less between runs
- WOW the customers
- Help keep the place clean
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record and Access to an insured vehicle that can be used for deliveries and able to operate a mobile device
- Effective communication with team members and customers
- Excellent navigational skills- Able to read maps and locate addresses/businesses
- Flexible schedule and the ability to take direction from management
- Excellent customer service skills
Additional Information*You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record meeting company standards as well as access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery. You should be able to use a mobile device, possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.