Assistant Manager(08995) Elizabethtown, NC
Assistant General Manager Position Description
Department: Store Operations
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports To: General Manager
Regional Operations Manager -secondary report
Direct Reports: CSRs, Delivery Experts and Pizza Makers
Indirect Reports: N/A
Assistant General Managers are some of the most special in the company. We believe in promoting from within. We will show you the ropes and work with you to be as successful as you want to be.
Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding leaders and operators. You'll love the buzz of high-energy, friendly competition. If you are possess integrity and honesty, are motivated, energetic and willing to learn and go the distance, go the extra mile - you will be successful with us.
Many Team Members began their careers as Assistant General Managers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From Customer Service Reps to Management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity. There is no place for average at Domino’s; go somewhere else to be average.
Assistant General Manager responsibilities:
* Serve as manager-on-duty and second in command to General Manager
* Partner in with General Manager to assist with recruitment, new Team Member training and scheduling
* Uphold brand standards and company policies
* Provide consistently high quality product and service to customers
* Maximize sales and profit by meeting food and labor goals
* Ensure health, safety and cleanliness standards are upheld
* Foster productive and professional Team Member relationships
* Serve as store mentor and operations expert in all Domino’s store-level Team Member positions
* Build relationships with customers and community
* Cash handling, reconciliation and reporting
* Inventory control and management
* Assist General Manager in marketing efforts
If you've got your eye on developing a rewarding Domino's career, are ambitious even on your not-so-good days, enjoy competition and strive for operational excellence then make your career with us!
Perks of the job:
From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we know how important it is to provide the best training and support. Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us to help you become your very best.
Domino's Assistant General Managers enjoy:
* Greater variety
* Smaller teams, make friends and build relationship
* Fast career progression
* Competitive wages, delivery mileage, tips and overtime
* Paid training opportunities & rewards
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Energetic, fun and positive culture
Minimum requirements and expectations:
A job with us means you get to be yourself, work hard, have fun, and learn heaps of new skills along the way. How far you go is up to you. What you will need:
* An EXCEPTIONAL and POSITIVE attitude
* Possess integrity and honesty
* Excellent attendance and punctuality
* You must be 18 years of age or older.
* Possess reliable transportation as well as valid driver’s license, registration and liability insurance
* Effectively train and engage Team Members
* Be able to pass back ground investigation and motor vehicle report
* Previous inventory control, labor costs and computer knowledge
* Ability to create and effectively manage Team Member schedule
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
* Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to communicate effectively with Team Members and customers
* Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
* Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
* Adept at utilizing proprietary software systems * PULSE and PWR
* Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
* Talking and hearing on telephone
* Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
* Depth perception.
* Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
* The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
* Ability to stand for long periods of time: Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
Yellow Hammer Pizza of MD, LLC TA Domino’s Pizza ® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.