Domino's Pizza is hiring immediately for Delivery Drivers.
Full time and part time permanent positions are available.
Domino’s Pizza is the delicious dinner solution families have been waiting for & that’s why we need you to Deliver! Jam out to your favorite tunes while enjoying the ride on your way to deliver some of the best pizza the nation has to offer!
Domino’s Pizza is perfect for those looking for a flexible schedule that offers the hours you need - Leaving you plenty of time for your life outside of work! Whether you are looking for a primary job or some extra cash, this is the best fit for you. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino’s Pizza! At Domino’s Pizza, our people come first!
As a Driver, your job responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering our delicious products by car and to the door of our customers
- Delivery flyers and door hangers along your route
- Provide excellent customer service as you are the last impression on our customers
- Sometimes will need to take orders by phone/online and prepare orders
Benefits of working at Domino's Pizza:
- Competitive wages PLUS tips
- Our best drivers earn over $20 an hour
- Tips and Mileage paid in cash nightly at the end of your shift
- Paid mileage
- Flexible scheduling
- Store discounts
- Free uniforms
- Fun team working environment
- Growth opportunities
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license with a minimum 3 years safe driving record
- Navigational skills to read a map and locate addresses within designated delivery area
- Must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings
- Clean driving record and background check
- Must have access to insured vehicle
- No CDL license required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.