A local family owned franchise working to provide the best possible pizza experience every time!
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with hustle, personality and people skills. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for greeting customers, answering phones, providing outstanding customer service.
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making consistent products within Domino’s Pizza guidelines.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment from our customer’s viewpoint.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
- What are we looking for?
- A fun and friendly person, who is comfortable talking to strangers.
- A team player who is punctual and has a positive attitude!
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Pass a Criminal Background check.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Additional InformationAnswer Phones, make pizzas, greet customers, clean, energetic, trustworthy, fast paced
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.