You were born to be the leader. We know. So why not use your natural skills by joining our team? As an Assistant Manager, you can earn more as you move through different stages while learning how to become the best leader!
All Assistant managers will have:
- Weekly pay
- FREE access to board-certified physicians after 30 days of employment
- Management training and to move up and become a store manager
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Discounts
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assistant managers are responsible for everything during the shift, including cost control, inventory control, cash control, and customer relations.
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 30 employees during your scheduled shift.
- Be responsible for all store operations.
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payments from customers.
- Making fast, accurate, and consistent products that comply with all portion sizes, recipes, and baking procedures.
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer safely and courteously.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance with the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
- Experience leading a team; you will manage a staff of anywhere from 3 to 30 people during your shift.
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Valid Drivers License
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Full open availability.
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
Domino's is a fun and flexible company with tons of perks for its employees. Grow while you earn and jumpstart your career by applying for our Assistant Manager position.
Go on, boss, show us what you've got — APPLY NOW!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.