Team Seattle Domino’s offers a positive and collaborative work environment with lots of growth potential.
We are looking for individuals who walk into a situation and immediately pitch in. Someone who takes pride in their work, has people skills and hustle! Someone who likes to teach and help others improve their skills. Someone who can enforce rules by educating team members on their importance. We are currently hiring LEADERS to join our GMiT (General Manager in Training) program.
This position pays:
Shift Manager $18.00 per hour to $18.00 per hour
AM1 $18.50 per hour to $18.50 per hour
AM2 $19.00 per hour to $19.00 per hour
AM3 $20.00 per hour to $20.00 per hour
AM4 $21.00 per hour to $21.00 per hour
Paid sick leave per WA State law. Qualifying part-time and regular, full-time employees will be offered medical, vision, and dental benefits in accordance with the ACA and Company policy.
Duties & Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Greet customers with a smile.
- Operate Register to enter orders, process sales and collect payment from customers.
- Make products consistent with Domino’s standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Always maintain a professional appearance in compliance with Domino’s image standards
- Follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Inventory and cash control
- Assist with scheduling and staffing.
- Coaching and Training.
- A fun and friendly person who likes to help others and is comfortable talking to strangers?
- A team player who has a positive attitude, is punctual and understands the importance of dependability?
- Comfortable making suggestions and pitching in to help when needed?
- At least 18 years with a retail or food service background?
- Lead by example?
- Multitask and manage your time?
- Communicate effectively to a team in English, both verbally and in writing?
- Add, subtract, and make change for customer orders?
- Sit, stand, walk, bend, squat and lift to 50lbs?
- Legally operate a motor vehicle in the state of WA, legally insured and licensed. (preferred)
- Pass a Criminal Background Check?
- Make Pizza fun?
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.