Delivery Driver (01570) - 2181 Droste Rd
We are MBR Management (a locally owned Franchise of Domino's) & we strive to treat all of our team members like family. Our goal is to get to know each team member & help you accomplish your goals whether it is a career with us or just earning some extra cash!
Looking to make some extra cash in your spare time? Tried the food delivery or rideshare gigs but tired of them taking most of the money? Come work for Domino’s! We pioneered food delivery & in the past 60 plus years have pretty much figured it out! Our Delivery Experts earn $16-$26/hour with tips & mileage! Earn up to $26/hour while driving around your neighborhood delivering smiles to your friends & neighbors. Hours are flexible & business is booming so don’t miss your chance to cash in & join the #1 Pizza Delivery company in the world!
- Must be 18 years of age & have a valid driver's license
- Must have 2 years of driving history
- Must have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check, meeting company-specific standards -- Driver's License of at least 2 years, 1 year if over 19
MBR Management Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. MBR requires applicant to pass a criminal background check. A great attitude & an easy smile are required.
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive wages
- Earn tips daily
- Paid mileage
- Employee discount on all food items
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Training
FULL TIME DRIVERS BENEFITS (in addition to above benefits):
- Offered Health, Dental & Vision Insurance after 60 days of employment
- Voluntary accident coverage/Critical illness coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Ability to contribute to a 401(k)
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.