Customer Service Rep(05810) - 1709 Broad Avenue
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, you've found the right place.
As a Customer Service Rep, you will have:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus
- Pick up shifts at multiple locations to earn more
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free access to board-certified physicians 30 days of employment
- Ability to grow into management positions
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance to be in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Image Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a successful Customer Service Representative:
- Happy customers keep us in business. You've to be a fun and friendly person, who is comfortable talking to strangers.
- The team is what makes working in our store fun. You have to be a team player who is on time every day with a great attitude!
- You have to be at least 16 years old.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.