Delivery Driver(06988) - 2330 Greencrest Blvd.
We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
- Provide great customer service while delivery pizza.
- Clean facility and equipment daily.
- Receive & process telephone orders.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Must have fun.
- You must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver license for a minimum of 1 year.
- Must have reliable car and auto insurance with your name listed.
- Pass a background check and driving record.
Domino's Pizza takes care of their employees, it is a fact that we promote from within and 98% of our current franchise owners started out as Delivery Drivers.
Domino's will provide:
- Employee discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training
- Opportunities for growth
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.