Assistant Manager(01276) - 6022 S Harvey
You will be working for a fast-paced busy restaurant that is fun and flexible. Not to mention, it is work experience you are going to use for a long time to come. You have had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply now!
Assistant Manager Requirements:
· You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift in the restaurant.
· This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control, customer relations, and making our delicious food!
· You must set the example.
· You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
· Handle all products in the restaurant (pork, beef, chicken, mushrooms),
· OPEN and CLOSE the restaurant
· Clean the restaurant
· Stay until the job is done NOT just what is written on the schedule
· Shared pay Health Insurance after 30 days
· Paid Medical Leave and Paid Time Off when qualified
· Meal Discounts
· Full Time Positions
· Get your friends a job and earn a hiring bounty.
· We offer overtime with overtime pay
· Up to $700 Signing/Retention Bonus the longer you stay the longer you make
· Flexible Schedules
· Paid Training
· Management candidates that have pizza management experience, or restaurant management experience will be evaluated to determine the starting wage. A candidate with experience leading a team in a quick service restaurant atmosphere or in any type of food establishment.
· We pay monthly bonuses once a management person reaches the Co-manager level
· We prefer to promote from within and we have numerous opportunities
· We take care of our stores which means you have what you need to do the job.
· Extensive computer training program that we pay you to complete.
· We have the most advanced online and POS technology.
· We are the number 1 pizza delivery company.
· We promote from within and the owner of this Franchise started as a driver.
· We are locally owned, operated, and in touch with our stores.
Assistant Manager Qualifications:
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
· Ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
· Ability to physically lift up to 50lbs
*In addition the assistant manager will required to do: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management, Work to a Schedule, Punctuality, Perfect Image and adherence to standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability.
This pandemic has changed life as we know it and we are learning every day the best ways to safeguard against the spread. Unfortunately, when this virus is finally more manageable many employers will not have made it through. We believe Domino's has positions available now and we will still have positions available when this virus is more controllable, which equates to job security. Though there is still much unknown about this virus we have safeguards in place to best protect our employees and customers which include:
Contactless Carry Out
Company provided masks and sanitizer
Extensive cleaning schedule
Screening to help ensure healthy team members are the ones working
Training to educate you on the best way to avoid the spread
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.