Fill your pockets with dough! Come join the no.1 pizza company in the world!
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you. DAKS, Inc strives to grow our business by developing great, friendly people who will take pride in serving our customers with a smile, and a perfect product every time.
Did you know that 90% of Dominos franchisees started as delivery drivers or working in the stores?
We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Daks, Inc believes in creating value and making a difference in customers’ and Team Members’ lives every day, one order at a time.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, provide product/service. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Manage incoming calls
Assist in preparing food orders
Daily and weekly cleaning tasks
Identify and assess customers’ needs
Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions
Follow procedures, guidelines and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer Service Representatives must be at least 16 years of age.
- Benefits - All team members are eligible for benefits (eligibility for certain benefits dependent on approximate hours worked per week)
- Perks - Discounts on menu items, a safe work environment, and opportunities for Career growth and advancement
- Schedule - Flexible scheduling and opportunities for overtime.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, including, but not limited to the following:
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position. Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 48".
- For short distances for short durations
- Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.
- Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties.
- To move trays which are placed on dollies.
- A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.
- Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
- During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
- Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
- Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.