Delivery Driver(01842) 219 Main Gate Rd
Looking for a job where you get to listen to your own music? Spend time in your own car driving, while making tips AND a wage? Domino's Pizza is looking for Delivery drivers who are at least 18 Years of age, and have 2 or more years of driving history. Looking to hire great attitudes :) Willing to train you on the rest.
Part time available, with flexible schedules. Paid mileage and tips at the end of every shift. Plus hourly wage paid out weekly.
Benefits of working at Domino's Pizza:
- Fun working environment
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages PLUS GENEROUS TIPS AND MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT
- Store discounts
- Free uniform shirt and hat
- Full Time employees are eligible for health benefits in only SIX months!
Currently looking for driver who can work the rush shift (4-10.)
- Valid DL
- Minimum of 2 years of verifiable driving experience
- Consistent work history
- Ability to successfully meet company compliance requirements with regards to MVR, DOT, CSA and/or Criminal Background
- Food and/or Beverage transport experience, a plus
- Ability to lift 20 lbs on a frequent basis
- Ability to safely maneuver the vehicle in close quarters and heavily congested traffic areas
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.